22 Route 17k, Newburgh NY 12550 United States
22 17 K Mixed Use Property Newburgh, NY
- This building is on the very upper part of Broadway and still within the city, but definitely on the outskirts
- High traffic count location in the Town of Newburgh close to Target, Main highways, Airport and Mass transportation.
- Large Off-Street Parking area. (Enterprise Rent a Car was a previous tenant).
- One second commute if you are looking to live close to your profession. Live in half and have your “Professional Space” in the other half.
Broadway in Newburgh is a commercial corridor that is heating up as properties benefit from increased interest as Newburgh experiences a renaissance, being discovered by people looking for an affordable walkable city with great new shops, restaurants and art galleries.
Did you know many creatives are choosing to move to Newburgh because of its amazingly affordable commercial real estate?
Architectural salvage company, Hudson Valley House parts, located on Broadway, is just one of Newburgh’s recent success stories. Read about them here.
Close to Target, main highways (84 & 87), Airport and Mass transportation.
Strategically located close to Target, main highways (84 & 87), Airport and Mass transportation. Stewart International Airport, and Mass transportation. Newburgh is a transportation hub so investment in its highly desirable real estate properties is very lucrative.
SIZE & FEATURES
Sitting on a 0.31 ac. land parcel , the building spans up to 1686 sq. ft. on one side and 1176 sq. ft. on the other side totaling 2862 sq.ft. Features include large off-street parking space plus utilities and NEW gas lines and monthly rent for both units is $2,500.
HISTORY & RECENT USE
The structure was built in 1930 and was last occupied by Enterprise Ltd.
Don’t wait! Call NOW to check and secure this unusual opportunity for yourself!
Arthur Fowler: 845-565-2800
- Live / Work
- Land is 31 square
- Floor Area is 2,845 square
- Ample parking