To check out this space, contact Realtor Craig Pelsue: 845-565-2800
Artist loft non-river views mostly available.
- Rental Rate: $30.00 USD/SF/YR
- Space Available: 300 SF
- Service Type: Full Service Gross
- Build Out As: N/A
- Floor: 5th Floor
- Located on the Newburgh, NY Hudson River Waterfront with magnificent views of Mt. Beacon & the Hudson Highlands
- Close to I 84 and I 87 highways only 62 miles north of NYC 92 miles from Albany
- Fantastic lighting with lots of big windows and great exposure
- Walking access to Newburgh’s waterfront restaurants and the Beacon-Newburgh Ferry to Metro-North RR.
- Access to New York Water Ways ferry for Metro-North Train Service
- Proximate to Stewart International Airport.
Newburgh is fast becoming the default corridor for trendy shops and restaurants. With a bustling waterfront, hip and trendy shops and galleries on Water Street and Broadway. Furthermore, Washington’s Headquarters, a national historic landmark, Newburgh is attracting makers priced out of New York.
A retail store offering the products and services these new residents need will surely do well.
Creatives are choosing to move to Newburgh because of its amazingly affordable commercial real estate.
Hudson Valley House parts, located on Broadway, is just one of Newburgh’s recent success stories. Read about them here.
Keep in mind that Newburgh is a transportation hub.