Newburgh’s hottest street right now is Liberty Street
CURRENTLY ALL LEASED UP BUT ONE RESIDENTIAL SPACE REMAINS AVAILABLE AS OF 3.27.19
Contact Cathy: (845) 430-5634 or email at liberty42LLC@gmail.com
These 42 Liberty Street units for lease are located on the hottest street in Newburgh, N.Y. right now!
So much is happening with new restaurants opening, new shops, and other new businesses in and around Liberty Street. Haven’t been to Liberty Street? Check out Cream Boutique’s clothing and accessories, or grab a pastry at the new Flour Shop bakery!
READ ABOUT NEW BUSINESS HUDSON VALLEY HOUSE PARTS ON BROADWAY JUST AROUND THE CORNER AND DON’T FORGET NEWBURGH ILLUMINATED IS JUNE 1st MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Plus, this rental is situated within the East End Historic District, offering easy access to many up and coming places. It’s located right around the corner from Newburgh’s notable restaurants, bars, and groceries shops, as well as lots of reasonably priced housing.
This multi-level property offers several sections/lots for lease:
- 389 square feet for lease, at $1.92 per square foot
- 960 square feet for lease at $1.33 per square foot
Offering space at just under 1000 square feet, this unit is perfect for an artist or maker.
Additionally, the owners are actively renovating the property with:
- Planned installation of new aluminum-clad wooden windows and new split heating/cooling units.
- Upgraded electric in the entire building
- A selected paint palette of Dovetail Grey, Eider White, and Urbane Bronze. We will be leaving floors 2-4 with all original brick exposed.
- 3 garages to be renovated. Tenants have the opportunity to rent space for their cars or to house extra stock.
- A large amount of storage space available in the basement.
“We are thrilled about this building and are looking for a tenant who will share in our excitement about the neighborhood!”
Don’t wait, call now! (845) 430-5634 or email at liberty42LLC@gmail.com