$2.95/Sq. Ft. NNN
For lease at 220 Dupont avenue is possibly the largest industrial warehouse space currently on offer within the city limits of the City of Newburgh.
The lease consists of a whopping 66,000 sq. ft. of heated space with 1,000 sq. ft. of office, and ±20,000 sq. ft. unheated space. There are 5 exterior loading docks, 2 overhead doors, 8′ to 20′ ceiling heights, wet and dry sprinkler system, 3-phase 800 amp/600 volt electric, and gas heat.
• Large industrial property within the City of Newburgh
• 66,000 SF heated space includes ±1,000 SF office
• 20,000 SF unheated space
• (5) exterior loading docks
• (2) overhead doors
• 8 ft.-20 ft. ceilings, heights vary throughout building
• Wet & dry sprinkler system
• 3-phase 800 amp/600 volt electric, gas heat
• Available for immediate occupancy
Did you know many creatives are choosing to move to Newburgh because of its amazingly affordable commercial real estate?
Architectural salvage company, Hudson Valley House parts, located on Broadway, is just one of Newburgh’s recent success stories. Read about them here
Call NOW to find out more about this unusual opportunity in the City of Newburgh!
Brian J. Coleman: 845-787-1383
Book a showing
- Loading Docks
- Drive in Doors
- 3 Phase Electric
- Air Conditioning
- Existing Office Space